Oral Wellness Program Includes:
- New patient oral wellness screenings and assessment
- Emergency palliative therapy and on-site treatments
- Preventative dentistry and restorative treatments
- Lecture series (Tobacco cessation, oral hygiene instruct/oral effect of drugs etc.)
Our process ensures Treatment Center Owners/staff:
- Are within compliance of accreditation and not dispensing medications for conditions that have not been assessed and a treatment plan formulated (no longer give Advil for a toothache without evaluation and diagnosis of the condition)
- Have NO clients are under the care of the treatment center with active infections in their mouth (dental abscess, gum abscess, oral fungal infection)
- Have a PANIC button for any dental emergencies for clients and staff- with NO more headaches or confusion on how to schedule and manage clients dental issues
- Market On-site Dental care as part of your Holistic care mode, to prospective clients
- Reduce the number of clients that are not in pain during their program so they can focus on therapy and be more compliant during their time at the center
- Clients leave treatment in better condition – mind, body, and spirit with a good understanding of their current dental condition and a roadmap for future dental goals.
And most importantly, it allows patients having a smoother transition into the routine of their new and improved lives with their loved ones.
Oral Wellness Screening and assessment
To provide an environment that is safest and most conducive to recovery, Renumi mobile screens all of your new patients to provide invaluable information. Through our initial questionnaire, we are able to identify any Dental related issues that are causing physical and emotional pain.
Dental Services Include:
- Repair broken, decayed teeth that prevent your client from eating (nutritional deficiency) certain foods or smiling (self-esteem).
- Diagnose and treat any teeth that are currently or on their way to become infected
- Arrest the gum and tooth disease process through cleanings, mouth irrigation and debridement, and fluoride treatments.
- Evaluate, document and treat any suspicious lesions such as fungal infection, herpes outbreaks, and pre-oral cancerous lesions.
After this data is collected, our team formulates an oral wellness treatment plan specific to each client. Furthermore, all data collected (screening, pictures, treatment plan) is uploaded into the patient’s medical record to provide a full, comprehensive picture of the patient’s current state of wellness.
Emergency Treatments and On-Site Dental Care
With Renumi mobile as part of your treatment center your clients and staff never have to worry about how to handle another dental emergency. Through our 24-hour hotline, treatment centers have direct access to our staff for any of their dental needs. Clients who have sudden dental emergencies will be properly assessed within 24 hours and any necessary medications will be ordered accordingly-through the use of antibiotics and non-narcotic pain medications. If required, we will coordinate a referral and appointment to one of our Dental specialists your area. If no specialist is needed, our mobile dental office will treat any dental emergency on-site at your facility.
The greatest benefit of approaching these problems while in recovery is the client is surrounded with a great support system throughout the process. Often time clients convince themselves they need narcotics to cope with these types of events. However, Renumi allows clients a great opportunity to face these life hurdles with their friends and therapist close by.